Sunday, October 13, 2013

I love butter!


Again, here I am procrastinating to the fullest on my chemistry homework to write a quick blog about these three beauties. Starting from the left; I have Cuppa, Silly Billy, and Giddy Kipper. I absolutely love these nail varnishes. I bought them about a month ago at ULTA because they had a sale on these for their 21 Days of sales. They have a specific name for it but I can't remember what they call their sale/s. I woke up that morning to an email from ULTA announcing these on sale for $10 compared to the regular $15. I know, I know, $10 on nail varnish is still a lot but I had always wanted to try them so I said to my self, "why not?". I managed to pick these three because there were so many other lovely colors and I wanted them all but I settled for these. ULTA also had a policy in that you could only purchase two (2 for each costumer). I suppose they do that to repel all the crazies like myself haha. Anyway, I love them. I think they are by far my favorite right now from the other varnishes that I own. One that is not included on here because it is not a butter varnish is essie's 'bikini so teeny'. If you want to know about how the colors show on the nail I would say that they are pretty dead on from what you see in the bottle. Cuppa reminds me of the See's Candy Vanilla flavored lollipop. It's not a natural color but it's just gorgeous. Silly Billy is a really nice bright orange. It's not the kind of orange that screams at you but its just a nice orange color. I think its super nice for Halloween. You know, if you like to put themes on your nails. I just wear the varnish as is. The last one, Giddy Kipper, is my favorite of all. It's such a lovely color. It is in between a blue and a purple and also has a fine shimmer to it. I wouldn't say its glitter but it adds to the color. I believe you can sort of see it on the picture above. The lasting time for these babies is about a week or week and a half depending on what you are doing. If you clean around the house and use a lot of water and soap, then these will probably start chipping after a week. Alright! this is all for this post. Its a short one this time because I don't have much to elaborate on these. Hope you like these! 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I don't think we do but I had a look over on your blog and I liked it so I followed you on bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete