Saturday, October 19, 2013

Best Shampoo I've Tried Yet!

Hello everyone!

The feature that attracts me most in a person is their hair. I have to say that I love a guy with great hair so I also like to maintain my hair. You never know what guy might be admiring you from afar. Sure, there are those days that you just cannot deal with your hair because its being an unruly mess or you just feel really lazy and don't feel like styling it. I personally try not to style it as much because it is bad to put your hair through all the heat and product use. Every since I was a kid I had long hair and sometimes that is really hard to maintain, specially the ends. I have wavy hair that likes to rise like a bread in an oven when it has dried after a shower or by just being in the rain. I absolutely hate it! This increases even more in the summer because it gets really humid in Texas. I've always changed shampoos because sometimes I love them and sometimes I feel like its not working for me so I've tried all sorts of them. I usually stick to the ones you buy over in the drug store or at your local Target, but one day when I was visiting ULTA I decided that I should try a more expensive shampoo. Sometimes people say that the more expensive a thing is the better it is, but I think that it is sometimes true but sometimes it isn't. ULTA was having a sale on their shampoo that week so I said, "why not?!". (I seem to spend an a lot of my time and money at ULTA, doesn't it? haha) Like most people, I didn't feel confident enough to just grab whatever shampoo was there and smelled good, so I asked an associate at the store. I described that my hair would get really dry towards the ends and that sometimes it would just get really oily around the scalp during the third day of not washing it. She recommended that I use the Redken All Soft Shampoo because it was apparently really good and they use it in their salon. When I first bought the shampoo I was hoping it was going to be amazing, and it is! I have used this product for about three months now and my hair is really soft and it smells nice but its not an overpowering smell. I've even had my mom tell me that she loves it and she's not about spending loads of money on shampoo. The reviews on the website give this shampoo a 4.6 out of 5.0 and I have to say that I agree. Some of the common comments show the pros to be that it smells great, leaves hair soft, makes hair soft, and again it smells great. The only con is that it is a little pricey but not to fret! ULTA has a sale on these babies during the summer, and if I'm not mistaken, during the winter. The 33.8 oz bottle is retailed at $24.50 and a small amount is enough to make your whole head clean. During the sale that ULTA has the bottle cost, if I'm not mistaken, $15 and you get a free pump. So if you are looking for a new shampoo to try and don't know where to start. There are other types of Redken shampoo you can try out but I would recommend this one the most.  Just give it a go and see what you think. You can always buy the $14.50 bottle that has 10.1 oz to just try it out but I would advice everyone to wait for the sale and stock up!

p.s. I apologize for not having a picture of the product this time but it is nothing fancy looking and easy to find.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment