Sunday, September 15, 2013

Real Techniques Brush

Hello Everyone! 

Everyone who loves makeup or wears it knows about different brushes and ways to apply your makeup. There are the huge labels or brands like MAC that sell really expensive brushes. I think out of all the brushes I own, which are not many in my opinion, I own but one MAC brush. I try and opt for more affordable brands that do the exact same thing at a much cheaper price. You may think that since they are cheap they are falling apart but no! It is all in how you take care of your brushes. If anyone is interested I can do a blog about how to take care or wash your makeup brushes. 

I've recently purchased a new brush because I have lost my foundation brush and I cannot find it. I had heard a lot of good reviews on the Real Techniques makeup brushes but was put off because I thought it was something completely pricey. To be honest, I had never checked the price because I just assumed they were over my budget. Since I really needed a brush I drove to ULTA and was browsing around for something to replace my old brush. They have a lovely section of makeup brushes that range form all sorts of prices and brands. I spotted the Real Techniques brushes and as I looked at the price and I was really surprised at how affordable they really are. A single brush ranges from $5.99 to $17.99 depending on what you are looking for. 


Right here I have the Expert Face Brush and I have to say it is amazing! It blends perfectly and its super soft. The handle is perfect for you to have control over the brush and you can use any kind of motion you want to do your makeup. I think I am in love with this brand. I haven't had the pleasure of trying all the other brushes but when I do I will make a review on them. 

If you are looking at trying these brushes I would suggest you order them from ULTA right now, if you don't have one near you. They are having a B1G1 50% off sale. Your other option is going to their website and buying them from Real Techniques. They also show you how to use your brush if you are a beginner in makeup using or just want to know more on how to use your brush that will exceed your already good looks. 



2 comments:

  1. my favorite brushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH! yes. I cannot wait to get more. I've recently spent a little too much on clothes and nail varnish so I can go out and buy some more stuff.

      Delete