Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 Shoes Review

Hello Everyone!

Today I will be reviewing the Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 running shoes that I bought about three weeks ago. They only come in this color so I didn't really have much of a selection to choose from. Now to tell you a little about my background on running. I was never a runner. As a kid and all through my teens I was very much a couch potato. Once I started to run, I figured I needed appropriate shoes to run in. My first pair were not Nike's and I'd love to tell you the name of them but I cannot recall it for the life of me. I made the switch this summer to Nike because I was in dire need of new running shoes as my old ones were tearing away. I always like a good deal and seeing as back to school sales were approaching, I planned to go out to the outlets and get me a pair for a decent price. These shoes retail for $89-$100 depending on the store you purchase them at. I bought them for $60, which is still pricey, but I really needed them.


So far, I really like them. They add great support to my arch and heal. They are light enough to run in and super comfortable. I also like the fact that I can jump around and I don't feel the impact as much as I did with my old running shoes. This is super important to me because I sometimes do Insanity and with all the jumping I get pain in my knees. Overall, I would definitely recommend these shoes. Even if you just use them for training or walking they are great. I wish they would carry more colors but if you don't mind mismatching your running shorts with your shoes then you should be perfectly alright.
I really hope this helped anyone who is looking to purchase a new pair of shoes. Please feel free to comment or ask me any question regarding the shoes. Have a fantastic day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment