Friday, April 17, 2015

Fruiteatox Review







Hello people of the Internet! this week I didn't post as much because I had such an active week. I went running and hiking. I tried a new app and loads of great stuff to start getting back into shape. It's actually going quite well. I've managed to go running at least three times this week and done a few exercises that require no equipment, just my body weight. Also, I have gone to sleep at a much more reasonable time than before. Sleeping at a decent time always seems to work best for me when it comes to maintaining my weight. One of the things I've tried recently is the Fruiteatox shown up above. It has been featured on @ellagracedenton instagram so I decided to give it a try when I read up on all its good reviews. At the time when I purchased this, I was feeling quite pudgy and not my best. I had a bit of trouble sleeping and staying asleep throughout the night. Reading over the reviews, it seemed like the tea had a lot of benefits and people were seeing results. I never bought this in hopes that I'd loose weight, just in hopes of feeling better. 



You are given two choices for how you want to go about buying the tea. You can get both the daytox and sleeptox together or separately. I love to drink tea and the price seemed a little expensive but its not something you want to drink regularly. Usually a detox is to be made once every other month or every few months; too much of something good can also be bad. The flavors of the tea are lemon, for the daytox, and orange, for the sleeptox. I really liked the daytox because I felt awake and alert in the morning. I felt like I was full for a longer period of time after breakfast. I also noticed that my bloating was reduced quite a bit. As for the taste of the tea, I absolutely loved it. It is fresh and smells delicious. The sleeptox tea has an odd taste and smell to it. I wouldn't say its nasty but it definitely isn't my favorite smell because its definitely very strong. The sleeptox tea does have a mild laxative which didn't make me run to the bathroom all the time but I would say it helped. I only drank two little bags of this tea because I felt the smell was a little too much for me. 



Overall, I didn't experience much weight loss with this. That being said, I also didn't go out to exercise everyday or consistently for that matter. I did feel much better after the first week of drinking the tea and noticed a difference with the bloating and how my pants fit (they fit much better around the waist). The taste is amazing for both but I do prefer the daytox to the sleeptox taste. The website has fast delivery service and it shouldn't get stopped at customs for a very long time (I know this isn't relevant to the tea itself but its good to know). One more thing I also noticed was that my stomach didn't make as many noises, including when I would drink milk or eat ice cream (I'm lactose intolerant). 



If you are interested in trying this tea, give it a go and see if it works for you. It definitely helped me a bit with how my body felt but also don't expect the tea to make miracles happen. You have to eat healthy and exercise to help the benefits of the tea work to the fullest. Remember that the tea, or anything that you drink, is just an ingredient to making a better healthier you. 



You can buy this tea at http://www.fruiteatox.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment