Thursday, October 8, 2015

Get Nude on a Budget




Hello People of the Internet! I thought my title was pretty clever btw. Well I've actually really wanted to show this to you since spring, but I thought it was such a early purchase that I really wanted to get a feel for it. I'm not one to wear a lot of eyeshadow, especially in the summer because of the hot weather, reason why I don't splurge on expensive eyeshadow palettes. There is nothing wrong with buying one for $70 but its hard to justify when all you really do is look at it and very seldom use it. I opted for the L'Oreal nude palette's, which have a pretty decent amount of colors and a decent price. For us non-eyeshadow wearing ladies or gentlemen this is a great option. You have a great selection of mattes and also a few with shimmer as you can probably tell even from far away. It comes in a sturdy case and with a brush with two different ends to it. I'm not a fan of the brush because its such low quality, but you can't always get what you want. (*starts humming that exact song with those exact lyrics*)

  




This top palette is made up of your browns, bronze, gold tones. It is a great purchase for any color eye but I'd think that it would look fantastic on blue eyes or green eyes even. It obviously has your highlighting colors are both ends and then goes to warmer darker tones toward the center. I really like this palette and the color range, my favorite color here has to be the second and third from the right. These colors blend really well and have a really nice amount of pigment. As far a duration, they are like most eyeshadows and of course if you want something to last you for a long period of time then a primer should do miracles. The nifty thing about these palette's is that they also come with instructions on how to put them. The colors are numbers on the back of the package (which I clearly forgot to photograph). It gives you a few examples on how to take a few colors and transition from a day to a night time look.






I can't choose which one's my favorite, but as someone who has brown eyes, I feel like this one enhances my eyes more. It has violets and pinkish tones like you can see. Its a really good purchase. Actually both are an amazing purchase. If I remember correctly, the price was about $15 each. The only thing that I'm not a fan of is that the glitter pigmentation. If you like super shiny glittery eyes this is not the eyeshadow for you. The color pigmentation is great. If you don't use eyeshadow as often or don't care for buying more expensive ones then you can purchase one or both of these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment