Saturday, September 19, 2015

Unfortunate Event

Hello people of the internet!

Okay, so I haven't been able to post because my computer was at the doctors (i.e. some Apple depot factory) because I had dropped it. I'm such a derp. This is what happened, I was watching Netflix one morning while eating down stairs. As I was getting ready to go upstairs, I was carrying various items with me and being the overachiever that I am (*whispers* lazy), I thought it was a grand idea to take my laptop with me while it was open. I obviously don't believe in putting a show on pause, so then I couldn't handle it and my laptop fell on the counter. Thankfully nothing crazy happened, like the screen cracking or breaking in half, but the logic board was damaged, hence why I didn't have a computer for the longest time. Now its back with me and I'm ready to get back on track with a post every week!

No comments:

Post a Comment